Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Cookin'?

Today I'm cooking up some Roasted Baby Reds. Its a super easy side dish. You can season it anyway you'd like and I don't always season it the same way everytime we have it. You bake the potatoes at 350 degrees for about an hour or until the taters are all done.
Wash the potatoes and chop them into about the same size chunks. Since its just Josh and I eating tonight, I did 8 small potatoes. Use a square baking dish.
Coat the potatoes with a nice drizzle of Olive Oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder, and Ranch seasoning. I did not use the whole package of seasoning, just put the package in a ziploc and save the rest for next time.
The olive oil coats the potatoes and keeps the seasoning from being powdery. This is so yummy and is a great side!
Always remember to take a break from cooking and kiss the sweet sleeping angel in your living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment